Concrete technology with a high early strength gain that was developed in a multiple of ranges, so to address the multiple project schedule turnaround requirements and constraints.
- Rapid strength gain: Regain time lost to weather, breakdowns, and other unpredicted circumstances by way of accelerated concrete mixes.
- Ease of placement: Quick stripping times and faster loading of structural elements, utilizing formwork rotations otherwise not possible.
- Flexibility of construction schedules: Design project schedules using Chronolia to speed up each phase of construction to save vital time and money upfront.
- The construction of walls (tilt up), columns and beams.
- Flatwork applications where a fast track construction process is required.
- Civil engineering projects where quick turnaround time is required.
- Large scale projects with intensive construction schedules (mining headframes, hydro dams, roadways and bridges)