A fluid concrete technology developed to address complex placement challenges, while maintaining stability of the mix and enabling the desired surface finish.
Agilia is also a pump-applied, free-flowing floor screed that can be designed as a complete floor system and placed by one of our authorized applicators. This version of Agilia is Agilia Screed A.
- No vibration is required: By eliminating the need for vibration, the job can not only be executed quicker, but there is a direct correlation to a safer work site due to the limited bodies working on potentially dangerous slabs.
- Smarter work sites: Better worksite organization; with reduced pouring points, crane handling and more efficient construction schedules around concrete placement and finishing.
- Easier to place: Structures with complex form configurations can be poured, especially where heavy reinforcement or difficult formwork accessibility is involved
- High-rise raft slabs and foundation work,
- Interior and exterior flatwork, such as residential basement floor slabs, commercial slab-on-grade, and agricultural barn and silo bases.
- Vertical Structures (Including, but not limited to: Columns, walls, formliners, bridge work, exterior facades, etc)
- Floor surface: Achieves a smooth and flat floor surface to the degree required by many modern floor coverings, with minimal cracking and no curling.
- Easy Placement: Up to 40,000 square feet can be placed per day with little labour, using a simple barring method, with few construction joints or need for reinforcement.
- Weight savings: Due to the thin design thickness required and lower density of the slab, there are significant weight and material savings.
- Thermal and acoustic flooring: Used in a floating floor system as part of the insulation barrier or within a radiant floor heating system for its thermal conductivity and compaction around the heating pipes.
- Sub-floor leveling;
- Bonded applications which can be feather-edged (when using Agilia Screed A FINA);
- Unbonded or floating construction;
- In-floor heating;
- Ideal for both new build and renovation work;
- Suitable for all residential and commercial floors.